Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cutting teeth in a ratchet wheel

On 12/6/2012 2:47 PM, wrote:
On Dec 6, 12:47 pm, "Bruce L. Bergman (munged human readable)"
wrote:

Seconded! If the company that made the machine is still around and
not charging usurious prices, just ORDER ONE, Dammit! It will be a
whole lot cheaper-faster-better than screwing around reinventing the
wheel with a chisel and a file. It's manufacturing equipment, not a
hand-fitted over-under shotgun.

-- Bruce --

I am not sure but I think the company that made the machine is The
Ohio Brush Company. If so they are still around.

Dan

No, that's me. Carlson made 12 of my machines but I've modified them
heavily.
http://www.carlson-tool.com/index.htm

We made all the other machines here, for making wire wheels, end
brushes, knot brushes, etc. plus we make all the parts and the dies to
make the parts. We DO have a very capable machine shop. (lots of toys!)