Posted to alt.home.repair
Attila Iskander Attila Iskander is offline

Default Social Security Number

wrote in message
On Thu, 6 Dec 2012 14:27:13 -0600, " Attila Iskander"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Thu, 6 Dec 2012 08:02:12 -0600, " Attila Iskander"
wrote:

wrote in message
m...
On Wed, 5 Dec 2012 22:15:11 -0600, " Attila Iskander"
wrote:

wrote in message
news:arp2c8p3p0vejdd17hq42u598l60n00f6r@4ax. com...
On Wed, 05 Dec 2012 22:26:18 -0500, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

On Wed, 05 Dec 2012 11:08:22 -0800, Oren wrote:

Would you work for a company that you could not trust with your
SSN?

Would yo work for a company that wants your personal information for
no good reason?

They have good reason, so they ask.

The Stasi had "good reason" for going "Papieren" whenever they felt
like
it
too.

Silly moral relativity answer, not to mention a Godwin call.

So what is the sound of an argument entering in one ear, exiting out the
other, and never slowing down in between..

I don't know but you seem to be able to answer your own question.

Well in your case the answer is none, since there is no sound in a vacuum
of
any sort.

True, I guess I gave you too much credit for having a brain. I won't
make that mistake again.

And you are teh idiot claiming that I can't operate in English
Here you are dmonstrating that your reading skills can be graded with one
digit on a 3 digit scale

As to your "Godwin call", where did I make any mention of nazis ??
Apparently you're not even up to speed on Godwin..

Yes, in fact you did. The fact that you referenced the E. German
secret police instead of the SS is meaningless. Further, the fact
that you're now trying to back away from the reference is instructive.

1) Why should I back away from a reference that I did intentionally ?
Are you really this stupid ?

I don't know why you did. Perhaps you should ask yourself that
question.

I know why I did, dummy
Because it evokes a VERY clear image in the minds on most people who don't
operate on "knee-jerk" ignorance like you do.

2) Godwin is SPECIFALLY about calling someone a Nazi
Making a refenrence to the Stasi, does NOT qualify

Bull**** but nice back pedal. Your form is perfect. You must
practice it a lot.

sigh
Why do you insist on demonstrating that you're more ignorant than a 10
year-old noob ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law
Godwin's law (also known as Godwin's Rule of Nazi Analogies or Godwin's
Law of Nazi Analogies[1][2]) is an argument made by Mike Godwin in
1990[2][non-primary source needed] that has become an Internet adage. It
states: "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a
comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1."[2][3] In other words,
Godwin observed that, given enough time, in any online discussion-regardless
of topic or scope-someone inevitably makes a comparison to Hitler and the
Nazis.

Actually, by raising Godwin's law falsely, YOU are the one guilty of
breaching it.

Hell even making a reference to the SS does NOT qualify in many
instances
yourself any further
Oh wait.
That might impossible.
3) And your false attempt to invoke Godwin is simply an admission that
you have been trumped and you're much too intellectually dishonest to
admit
it.

More beck pedaling. Nice job.

"beck (sic) pedaling"
LOL
Is that supposed to be a weak imitation of a South African Accent ?

**** son, you can't even spell for ****.

That they have good reason (in their minds) does not necessarily make
it
good reason for you or justify their asking

Bull****. Their job. You want it, or not? Your call.

My experience and expertise,
You want it or not ?
Your call

"Do you really think you're that unique? Nope. I din't need a Prima
Dona."

That you generalize like an idiot is not my problem

I"m not mocking you, moron.

Hello ?
Anyone home ??

Who made ANY claim of being mocked

Oh wait,
You're not having a conversation with me
You're responding to the voices in your head

Unlike you, I was and still am in high enough demand, that It's a
sellers'
market for me.

Your attitude is also quite instructive. It's amazing that anyone
would put up with it.

Well, you're right, stupid little gits like you have a hard time with me,
since I'm often the guy who starts the process of getting them out the
door
to make things work better.

IKWYABWAI. Nice comeback after a Godwin moment.

No Godwin moment except in your stupid attempt to weasel away from being
spanked

I'll leave you to it. you stupid troll