Posted to alt.home.repair
Attila Iskander Attila Iskander is offline

Default Social Security Number

wrote in message
On Thu, 6 Dec 2012 08:02:12 -0600, " Attila Iskander"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 5 Dec 2012 22:15:11 -0600, " Attila Iskander"
wrote:

wrote in message
m...
On Wed, 05 Dec 2012 22:26:18 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On Wed, 05 Dec 2012 11:08:22 -0800, Oren wrote:

Would you work for a company that you could not trust with your SSN?

Would yo work for a company that wants your personal information for
no good reason?

They have good reason, so they ask.

The Stasi had "good reason" for going "Papieren" whenever they felt like
it
too.

Silly moral relativity answer, not to mention a Godwin call.

So what is the sound of an argument entering in one ear, exiting out the
other, and never slowing down in between..

I don't know but you seem to be able to answer your own question.

Well in your case the answer is none, since there is no sound in a vacuum of
any sort.

As to your "Godwin call", where did I make any mention of nazis ??
Apparently you're not even up to speed on Godwin..

Yes, in fact you did. The fact that you referenced the E. German
secret police instead of the SS is meaningless. Further, the fact
that you're now trying to back away from the reference is instructive.

1) Why should I back away from a reference that I did intentionally ?
Are you really this stupid ?
2) Godwin is SPECIFALLY about calling someone a Nazi
Making a refenrence to the Stasi, does NOT qualify
Hell even making a reference to the SS does NOT qualify in many
instances
yourself any further
Oh wait.
That might impossible.
3) And your false attempt to invoke Godwin is simply an admission that
you have been trumped and you're much too intellectually dishonest to admit
it.

That they have good reason (in their minds) does not necessarily make it
good reason for you or justify their asking

Bull****. Their job. You want it, or not? Your call.

My experience and expertise,
You want it or not ?
Your call

"Do you really think you're that unique? Nope. I din't need a Prima
Dona."

That you generalize like an idiot is not my problem

Unlike you, I was and still am in high enough demand, that It's a sellers'
market for me.

Your attitude is also quite instructive. It's amazing that anyone
would put up with it.

Well, you're right, stupid little gits like you have a hard time with me,
since I'm often the guy who starts the process of getting them out the door
to make things work better.

Hell, I don't even discuss $$$ and benies unless they have clearly stated
that here is a job on the table.

Irrelevant.

But then, unlike you, I'm not an easily replaceable drone..

You assume a lot and think an lot of yourself. Pass.