Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.woodworking
Brooklyn1 Brooklyn1 is offline

Default Hygience glueing a chopping board

George M. Middius wrote:
Lew Hodgett wrote:

Why not just buy a new cutting board? I don't see any reason or
sentimentality to become overly attached to one.

That's just to[sic] simple and low cost.

Maybe the board in question is large and would be expensive to
replace.

The average home wood kitchen board costs like $10... but I'd attempt
to repair even a small board if only for the challenge... a couple
dabs of glue is no big investment. And if not used within its
relatively short shelf life glues become unusable so if ya got it may
as well use it before it goes bad.