Posted to uk.d-i-y
misterroy misterroy is offline

Default Totally OT - How much was todays pastie in the £1 Bakery?

On Thursday, December 6, 2012 6:44:11 PM UTC, wrote:
Robin wrote:

Any guesses how much they cost? All the same price no matter which

one you buy

2 for a �1?

You are about the closest so far. So here is the full answer.

It turns out the pasties are 80p each or 2 for a �1 (as I found out at

dinner time when I went to the shop)

And why did it cost me 80p? It was because the dick paid for my pastie

separately to his pastie!

I did explain that he had wasted 60p but I don't think it sunk in.

--

Adam

He is not so thick. You got your pastie for less than a pound,be happy. He got his for 20p, and survived the roasting you gave him, and is now laughing with his mates how he got one over on you.