Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default An idiot and his table saw... The truth

wrote:

What exactly am I stretching? Keith believes in a
Darwinian system, where instead of having safety devices
we rely on people cutting off their fingers, which
according to him teaches them personal responsibility.
That is in fact an ideology. Based on that, we should
rip out all the GFCIs, seatbelts, smoke detectors, etc.
Be careless around the house with a cigarette, you'll
learn by dying in a fire, right? Misuse that hairdryer
and you'll get shocked or killed. That will teach you.

This will be my last reply to you. Keith never made the statements you
ascribe to him above, let alone the conclusion you jump to. You should
limit yourself to conversations just with yourself. You have an uncanny
ability to take one word or thought, and turn it into an entire philosophy.
You could go on for days with just one sentence planted in your mind. Have
at it...

--

-Mike-