Tom Watson

Default What is Living Trade?

On 5 May 2004 17:20:03 GMT, (Jeffrey Thunder)
wrote:

In article ,
(Conan The Librarian) writes:
Just say (tmPL): While we're having these annoying flashbacks,
anyone remember "The Man in the Doorway"?

My all-time fav was fArt, captain of the turd barge. Gawd, I still
laugh thinking back on those threads! Paddy and Bitchslap Bob were
in their prime. I definitely miss Bob's presence on the wreck.

OBWW/tooltalk: If anybody wants to help out, I can get a good
deal on a local used Italian slider for under 4 grand. Unfortunately,
my disposable income is well under 4 grand.

From:
(Bob Zajicek)
Newsgroups: rec.woodworking
Subject: Got it! ...Fein Turbo III vac
Date: 20 Jan 2003 20:14:28 -0800

Unisaw A100 wrote in message
. ..
Blathering Bay Area Dave wrote:
and you're my 10th! bye...

A little too warm Dave?

UA100

Jeepers, lookee there Beav! That ol' stinkerpants Keith went and upset
widdle Baybee Dave.

Bwhahahahahahahaha.

Hooboy.

Cheers, Bob