Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] krw@at.biz is offline

Default Social Security Number

On Wed, 05 Dec 2012 20:32:19 -0500, Wes Groleau
wrote:

On 12-05-2012 12:56, wrote:
wrote:
Good idea. A smart employer should realize that an applicant smart enough
to care about securing their own personal data might care enough to protect
company data as well.

Most employers would just think this guy is hiding something or he is
going to be a pain in the ass employee and just throw the application
in the trash.

So this is a good trick to distinguish smart employers from most
employers. OK by me--I prefer working for a smart employer.

I wouldn't intentionally limit my employment options by lying to
myself about the sanctity of my SSN.