Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Social Security Number

On Wed, 05 Dec 2012 11:44:32 -0500, wrote:

My point is though, you don't need the SS# on the application. Does
not matter if it is 2, 10, 100 or 10,000. Until you have a viable
candidate for the job, you have no need for the SS.

You must not live in a place where they have a lot of immigrants.

Around here, a job application with a SSN left blank would just be
tossed in the trash.

Take a walk out in my shop and you won't ask silly questions. Every
one has provided proper documentation at the time of hire.

Pick a day, pick a shift, pick a language. We have them all. Our
application does not have a place for the SS number.