Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] krw@at.biz is offline

Default U.S. is set to slide from third to fifth place in the world's competitive manufacturing rankings

On Wed, 5 Dec 2012 08:17:12 -0600, " Attila Iskander"
wrote:

"Home Guy" wrote in message ...
HeyBub wrote:

Kind of like "The Weapons of Mass Destruction" we never found.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Typical thinking of the WMD apologist.

Tell you what.

I think you have WMD's in your house or on your property.

I'm going to come over and tear your house apart, dig up your property.

I'm not going to find any WMD's.

But that's ok, because according to you - "Absence of evidence is not
evidence of absence".

So I can walk away without admitting that you don't have WMD's.

To paraphrase a great American: "Those who haven't found weapons
of mass destruction have just not looked hard enough."

What great american fool said that?

Sean Hannity? He also said (and I am not making this up) that Saddam
had a large blender that he used to turn his enemies into smoothies.

According to that logic, I can point a finger at any house in the US and
rightfully / correctly claim that Jimmy Hoffa is buried under it.

Funny how the no-WMD ******s are still wanking away after all these years
and the DND did report on the WMDs that were found
Just goes to show that we have another group of idiots

You do realize that you're talking to HomoGay, right?