Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking
Existential Angst[_2_] Existential Angst[_2_] is offline

Default An idiot and his table saw... The truth

"dpb" wrote in message ...
wrote in message

There's a very big societal cost in the higher injury/death rates owing
folks not being individually responsible-enough to use them.

Well, then, technically, I remain correck:
Gummint don't give a **** about an indivdual's safety, they're
concerned
about their own bottom line.

Well, fundamentally they're the same...and should be concerned about
"their" bottom line since again, fundamentally, that's us.

Mebbe, but I would still maintain coincidentally so.....

And I do believe in "the Pubic good".... just that, when Conmen (read:
CONgress; and re-read: Lobbyists) are in charge of that Pubic Good, ****
never quite turns out right. 'tis what 'tis.... I guess this is what
happens when you (we) ****ed away our right to referendum....
--
EA