Conan The Librarian

Default What is Living Trade?

(D. A. Clark) wrote in message . com...

There are a many ways to work wood. I have cut, shaped and fastened
more projects in my head than I will ever be able to physically
accomplish. Mental exercises can make you a better woodworker; and,
words can be as solid as oak.

Absolutely.

Perhaps, you would be more comfortable with an inquiry about which
tablesaw to buy, or what dado head is best...like a virgin bride
shopping her trousseau. Only, I choose not to perceive the working of
wood to be an excursion for lace panties.

Lawdy, but you *do* have a way with words. I'm pretty sure I've
never seen trousseau before on the wreck.

Or lace panties for that matter. But I digress.

Three years later, my
projects are remembered; I have nothing to prove...nor does insult
dissuade me.
The living trade is for philisophical discussion between men for the
fair dissemination of knowledge and understanding. I would solicit
intelligent conversation, opinion, anecdotes, or topical dissention.

That's "dissension". (Just trying to help; words are more solid
when spelled correctly.)

What is living trade?
Or, is this ng just lace panties?

Naw, it's more like plaid shirts.