Posted to alt.home.repair

Default AAA: E15 could really fark up your car, void warranties

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

All new unfathomable technology is viewed as magic. ^_^

TDD

such a shame the conservs were counting on magic

You must be suffering from H.I.S.I., pronounced "hissy". It stands for
(H)umor (I)rony (S)arcasm (I)mpairment. People with that particular
mental disease are said to have H.I.S.I. fits and often put on a big
display of pseudo-intellectualism about the subject at hand when they
fail to see the humor or bizarreness of statements made by someone who
is attempting to pull their leg. H.I.S.I. seems to affect all people
of the P.L.L.C.F. ilk because they al

steps back three steps...yup, a perfect description of you

Nope, those afflicted with H.I.S.I. deny having any mental illness. I,
on the other hand, freely admit to being bonkers. ^_^

TDD