Conan The Librarian

Default What is Living Trade?

(Jeffrey Thunder) wrote in message ...

My all-time fav was fArt, captain of the turd barge. Gawd, I still
laugh thinking back on those threads! Paddy and Bitchslap Bob were
in their prime. I definitely miss Bob's presence on the wreck.

Yeah, I miss old B-2 Bawb. I was wondering where he went, and then
I saw he's posting some on one of the handtool discussion groups
(Woodcentral?). I tried pinging him but haven't heard back from him.
He would have had a field-day with our current high-school troll whose
name must not be mentioned.

OBWW/tooltalk: If anybody wants to help out, I can get a good
deal on a local used Italian slider for under 4 grand. Unfortunately,
my disposable income is well under 4 grand.

"Italian slider"? What is that ... Galliano and Sambuca in a
shotglass?

Though why anyone would want a *used* one is beyond me.

Chuck Vance