Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Holmes Chris Holmes is offline

Default My ongoing, intermittent Wallstar oil boiler problem AGAIN!

On 4 Dec, 13:01, Fredxx wrote:
On 04/12/2012 12:26, MM wrote:

On Mon, 3 Dec 2012 12:53:53 -0800 (PST), Chris Holmes
wrote:

When I say "run", I mean that its typical behaviour is to come on,
burn for about 15 minutes, then switch off. It then waits for around
4 minutes and then comes back on for only a few minutes, provided
the cycle specified by the Danfoss programme is still active. The
boiler will thus switch itself ON and OFF numerous times during a
long "call for heat" cycle.

If any part of the above isn't clear, let me know!

Thanks for your response BTW.

MM

I was wondering if it might be wise to place a small mains bulb across the
pump motor, to indicate when the motor has power but doesn't actually run.- Hide quoted text -

Oil pump? Or water pump?