Posted to sci.electronics.repair
SolarAngel SolarAngel is offline

Default Viewsonic VG800 repair

responding to
http://www.electrondepot.com/repair/...ir-113323-.htm ,
SolarAngel wrote:
japappin wrote:

Hi!

I saved few Viewsonic VG800 displays from recycling bin, they all seem
have similar symptom: put the power on, and all they display is
colorful
vertical bars while power led blinks wildly green and amber... My
laptop
recognices the displays, so maybe they are not completely broken.
Backlights
seems to be working OK.

I tried to google, but all I found was stories about similar problems,
but
no solutions. Ideas where to start, or do I just carry them back to
recycling?

- Jukka

--
have similar problem only thing is that monitor shows screen after several
minutes.

thanks.