Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Balderstone Dave Balderstone is offline

Default A new shop dog

In article , dadiOH
wrote:

That's a great looking doggie so why was she at the pound so long??

She a big dog, and not well trained. No fault of hers. Only one
accident indoors, my fault for not catching her cues. Both of us have
lots to learn.

We're getting along well, 24 hours later, of which about 5 was spent on
walks. Today I got a Halty, which will save these poor old arms from
being ripped out of their sockets.

Big snowfall today, She loves rolling in the fresh powder.

PS: pay attention to her socializing and obedience lessons

Damn straight.

djb

--
I used to like fishing because I thought it had some larger significance. Now I
like fishing because itıs the one thing I can think of that probably doesnıt. *