Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default You CAN get 100 miles per gallon of gas by adding air

On Sun, 2 Dec 2012 21:43:06 +0000 (UTC), Red Green
wrote:

I had a pickup that got 400 mpg...

...of oil.

My last car used insufficient oil so that I never needed top up
between services.

I can also make that claim with the pickup. Services???? Yea, right. "Make
it purr Gomer. And make sure you use Mobil 1".

I got 20 years of lawn mowing with just over ONE quart of oil.

Ran the thing until it burped, then sold it for $10.00.

Remember gas station bulk oil in a glass jar for $0.15? It kept the
leakers running for many days, a quart or two at the time.