Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Twisted extension cord

Such device was purchased, and did no good.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

wrote in message
On Sun, 2 Dec 2012 07:29:04 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

When I had a telephone answering service, we had
one of the operators whose cord was always
twisted. Observing, I could see that each time she
answered the phone, she put another twist in the
cord. I tried to show her how to pick up the phone
and put it down without adding a twist, but she never
did get the picture. I got in the habit of twisting her
phone cord in the other direction each time I was there.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

For coiled phone cords there is a simple device that lets the cord
swivel, almost totally eliminating the problem - for a couple of
bucks.