Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Balderstone Dave Balderstone is offline

Default A new shop dog

In article ,
wrote:

The important thing is to impress on her FROM THE START that YOU are
the "top dog". If she ever gets the drop on you, you are in a heap of
trouble. Pyrennes are GREAT dogs - but VERY strong characters. Nephew
has one -took some real training but now she's great.

Ayup. She's definitely headstrong, but wants to please. Training will
be good for both of us. Fortunately I know a terrific trainer, just
waiting to find out if she can fit us in.

--
I used to like fishing because I thought it had some larger significance. Now I
like fishing because itıs the one thing I can think of that probably doesnıt. *