Posted to alt.home.repair

Default AAA: E15 could really fark up your car, void warranties

On 12/1/2012 12:31 PM, Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,
wrote:

Now, if the
USA spent 1/4 of what they are spending on wars in the middle east on
research to convert cellulose to ethanol, there are HUNDREDS of
reasonable feedstocks - most of which would be energy positive, which
would have little or no effect on food-grain prices. (or sugar prices,
as far as that goes)

Since you arrogant Canadians aren't funding any wars, and your economy
is so much more robust than ours, and you're all far more intelligent
than we are anyway, why don't y'all do it?

Do the Canadians have "Affirmative Action" to gum up the works? I know
the British have a version of it know as "Positive Discrimination" which
I think is a more correct descriptive name for it because such policies
positively discriminate against the competent. O_o

TDD