Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default A new shop dog

On Saturday, December 1, 2012 6:39:54 PM UTC-6, Dave Balderstone wrote:
Just brought her home from the SPCA. Great Pyrenees cross. Name of Kaci. She'd been at the pound 131 days, and is about 13 months old. The socializing and obedience training begins... http://www.flickr.com/photos/balderstone/8236646398/in/photostream -- I used to like fishing because I thought it had some larger significance. Now I like fishing because itıs the one thing I can think of that probably doesnıt. * John Gierach

Nice looking puppy. Makes me want to search for another companion.

Sonny