Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers
Wes Groleau Wes Groleau is offline

Default The Fiscal Cliff - Explained in a 3D info-graphic

On 12-01-2012 09:18, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
How about we picture a family that has gone completely nuts
charging stuff to it's credit card and is now trying to figure
out how to get rid of the debt without paying it?

Both political parties are pandering to the fantasy that we as a
nation can get out of this self-inflicted mess without
significant pain.

What? Are we children?

Pay the furshlugginer bill, don't charge any more stuff, and get
on with life.

No, no, no!! Get another card and transfer the balances.

--
Wes Groleau

€œWould the prodigal have gone home if
the elder brother was running the farm?€
€” James Jordan