Posted to alt.home.repair

Default AAA: E15 could really fark up your car, void warranties

As a self proclaimed conservative, I'd like to see all hard working, honest
people become wealthy. I'd like the US government to live within it's
Constitutional authority, and within its collected budget. I'd like to see
both taxes and spending greatly lowered, and the powers delegated to the
states.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

wrote in message

Oh wait, I do know why: It's because you self-proclaimed "conservatives"
can't stand to see ANYONE succeed. You're no better than the "liberals" you
claim to be the opposite of.