Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Slip clutch felt replacement

On Fri, 30 Nov 2012 08:47:02 -0800, "William Sommerwerck"
wrote:

I suppose only one world supplier of whatever this slip clutch
material is.

It's easily obtained in the US. Buy a Banquet "chicken nugget" frozen meal.
The nuggets are indistinguishable from industrial felt washers.

I can see how you might come to know what the felt washers taste like,
maybe mistaking one for a cookie out of the corner of your eye for
example, but I cannot imagine any way you could have tasted a Banquet
"chicken" nugget. Just calling the stuff nuggets should have warned
you off.
Eric