Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Dave[_52_] Dave[_52_] is offline

Default OT -- deer hunting success -- He shoots! He scores! - Deer.jpg (0/1)

On Thu, 29 Nov 2012 21:22:06 -0500, tiredofspam nospam.nospam.com
It's not even remotely guaranteed that a deer is going to die by your
cat, coyote, car or any number of other ways to die . If it was, the
deer population would have died out and gone into extinction a long
time ago. Instead, the deer population is thriving. So much so, that
culling them is necessary in many areas.

You are one twisted mother ****er.
Your an idiot.
The hunter is doing some family a favor by lowering the herd you idiot.

But you are so ****ing twisted you can't think clearly.

And what I am talking about is culling them. You can't see the forrest
for the trees.

Well, obviously you can't read and you certainly can't spell, so
opinions you might have on the subject are totally invalid.

"Your an idiot" should be "You're an idiot". "forrest" is spelled
"forest" or you've watched Forrest Gump too many times.
And finally, I *did* mention it being necessary to cull deer in many
places as evidenced on the bottom line of my paragraph at the top.

But, since you're so dead set on killing deer, here you can kill these
two. They've been bothering my cat.