Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default I'm torn....

"Larry W" wrote in message

Perhaps less common in premium gas, but there is no guarantee that hi-test
or premium will not also contain ethanol.

Atleast some of the local Shell stations have it marked on the pumps that
there is no ethanol in their high test gas. Makes it easy to determin at
those stations.

I have started going there in the last year and it seems that my riding
mower runs beter after 2 or 3 tanks full.

Not that it does any good, but I got in the habit of putting the Sta-bil in
all the gas I use for the small engines around the house.
Some of them are used weekly and some are only used once or twice a year.