Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lieutenant Scott Lieutenant Scott is offline

Default And now I've seen it all ...

On Thu, 29 Nov 2012 14:16:08 -0000, dennis@home wrote:

On 29/11/2012 13:04, Lieutenant Scott wrote:
On Thu, 29 Nov 2012 12:44:22 -0000, Tim Watts wrote:

I think you have a mental age of 6 because all I hear from you is

"my choice of speed and therefore anyone else who believes differently is
wrong"

That's actually what you write. You seem to think the speed you have
chosen is the speed I should be going. You don't allow for people with
greater skill or less fear to go faster.

Odd.. its you that thinks you should force people who may have different
levels of skill to go faster.

Its completly stupid because if the driver infront has better skills you
should drive at his speed and if he has less skill he shouldn't drive
faster.
Either way makes you wrong.
however you wont uderstand this as you have proven yourself to be an
idiot by tailgating.

I didn't tell you to force anyone, I told you to let them past OR drive at a faster speed. The choice is yours.

And for god's sake get a spell checker.

coupled with "and if you don;t let me play how I want, I'm going to
throw all my toys out".

Do you like to deliberately annoy people?

Funny how the truth often annoys the idiots.

Driving slower than they want to go annoys them, how can you call your driving "the truth", we're talking about physical actions here, not a discussion.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

There are two sides to every divorce: