Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum polygonum is offline

Default Anti-creep mat

On 29/11/2012 15:42, Richard Russell wrote:
On Nov 29, 3:28 pm, Richard Russell wrote:
It was expensive - and unfortunately I don't know what it's called

Miraculously I've just found the original wrapper: it's called
'Multigrip', made in the USA but distributed in the UK by these
people:

http://www.hiltonbanks.com/

Comes as a 1.2m x 1.8m sheet that you cut to size, and then peel off
the backing.

Richard.
http://www.rtrussell.co.uk/

Thanks to all. I did not find anything convincing on eBay, Amazon,
general searches, etc. Found myself in a carpet shop today and saw
something very like what you describe. Bought some. Now got to take to
mother's house and see if it works!

--
Rod