Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default And now I've seen it all ...

On 29/11/2012 14:02, Lieutenant Scott wrote:
On Thu, 29 Nov 2012 13:57:10 -0000, dennis@home
wrote:

On 29/11/2012 10:50, Lieutenant Scott wrote:
On Thu, 29 Nov 2012 09:49:13 -0000, dennis@home
wrote:

On 29/11/2012 00:14, Lieutenant Scott wrote:
On Wed, 28 Nov 2012 23:51:35 -0000, dennis@home
wrote:

On 28/11/2012 23:17, Lieutenant Scott wrote:

Most people don't.
Its seems its only trolls like you.

Cite reference.

Cite one for your claim.

I can see that most people don't get worked up when they are driving or
doing anything else.

If you see most people getting worked up it must be you causing it.

Oh for ****'s sake just read a newspaper will you?

So you think newspapers cover what the majority of people do?
Its hardly surprising you have a poor knowledge of life.

They show you all the examples you need to see that I'm right, many many
many people get worked up every day.

You are deranged.
Even if the entire news paper listed the names of people that got worked
up they would still be a very small percentage of the whole.
Typically a newspaper might have a handfull of people getting worked up.