Posted to uk.d-i-y
Man at B&Q Man at B&Q is offline

Default And now I've seen it all ...

On Nov 27, 6:37*pm, "Lieutenant Scott" wrote:
On Tue, 27 Nov 2012 14:09:29 -0000, Man at B&Q wrote:

On Nov 27, 1:03 pm, "Lieutenant Scott" wrote:
On Tue, 27 Nov 2012 07:53:22 -0000, dennis@home wrote:
On 26/11/2012 23:42, Lieutenant Scott wrote:

Considering an old woman got done for speeding while being scared of a
lorry tailgating her, yes they probably would.

Its stupid to speed up if you are being tailgated.

You tailgate me and I will slow down.

And I would just ignore the tailgater, or allow him to pass.

The slowing down is to allow him to pass. If neccessary I will slow to
complete stop until the ****wit is out of harms way in fromt of me.

He is tailgating you BECAUSE you are going bloody slow.

No, he's tailgaiting (ie driveing far too close) and making no attemp
to pass because he's a ****wit.

If someone tailgates me, I feel guilty for holding him up, as I am obviously in a slower vehicle.

That's no excuse for tailgaiting (ie driving too close). Slow down
some more and let them pass and be on their way.

MBQ