Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lieutenant Scott Lieutenant Scott is offline

Default And now I've seen it all ...

On Thu, 29 Nov 2012 13:58:40 -0000, dennis@home wrote:

On 29/11/2012 10:51, Lieutenant Scott wrote:
On Thu, 29 Nov 2012 10:13:15 -0000, Tim Watts wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote:

And what is wrong with going at a faster speed? Then he won't need to
tailgate you.

He won't need to tailgate anyone if he does the decent thing and goes and
tears up his license as he has no place on the roads.

Or goes and plays with the lions in Africa. I'm happy either way.

Typical moronic response from a fool who thinks he has chosen the most
appropriate speed for the road and anyone who can go faster than him
must be dangerous.

But we have proof he is dangerous, he tailgates.
There is no way anyone like that will choose the most appropriate speed
as they are idiots.

That's not proof, that's your opinion only.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

The chance of a piece of bread falling down on its buttered side is directly proportional to the cost of the carpet.