Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Walmart is your Friend

In article , mike
wrote:

If you mean that you agree with his more restrictive assessment of the
problem, then that's fine.

You are not allowed to tell me that my choice of words is incorrect in
the expression of MY opinion.

But we are allowed to discount your opinion since the wrong use of the
words indicates a lack of understanding of the situation. We are also
allowed to voice our opinion of the correctness of your words..or are
you advocating that you are the only who has such rights?

the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe