Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
john B. john B. is offline

Default Protests greet shoppers at Walmarts nationwide

On Wed, 28 Nov 2012 18:12:04 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Nov 28, 6:06*pm, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:
On 11/24/2012 10:27 AM, jon_banquer wrote:

On Nov 24, 4:20 am, John B. wrote:
On Fri, 23 Nov 2012 21:44:38 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer

wrote:
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/protes...al-marts-natio...

Terrible thing, they ought to be forced into bankruptcy just like
Hostess. *Another 1.3 million jobs gone.

What the Merchant Banks couldn't do to the economy the Labour Unions
will.

--
Cheers,
John B.

Like to see many more Americans completely reject the Walmart way of
doing business.

Looks like the anger is building against Walmart and I hope it
continues.

How many people will shop at walmart just to SPITE the unionists?

Amercians shop at Walmart for one reason... low price. When more
American's realize that low price isn't everything and that buying low
price only has a direct effect on their jobs things will start to
change. One thing is for sure... many Americans are finally starting
to get angry and I see that as a very good sign.

Of course there is the problem of how many American clothing factories
there are, too.

--
Cheers,
John B.