Default What is a "Left-Tilt" Circular Saw Blade?

On Tue, 04 May 2004 17:20:24 GMT, "Buck Turgidson"
wrote:

I understand that there are blade-right and blade left circular saws. But
is a "left-tilt" saw blade something similar? Can a left-tilt blade only
be used on a blade-left CS?

Here is an example of what I am talking about:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...&s=hi&n=552296

heh. somewhere somebody in some toolmaker's publicity department
decided that they needed to sell blades marketed for worm drive saws.
you know, the ones with the blade on the other side. so they printed
the labels on the other side of some blades and sold them as something
different for more money.

they aren't different, or better, or worth more money. they just have
the label printed on the other side. if it's worth more money to you
to see the maker's advertising better on the blade while it's on your
saw, go for it. whatever, just remember to make sure that the teeth
point forward when changing blades.