Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default And now I've seen it all ...

Lieutenant Scott wrote:
On Thu, 29 Nov 2012 12:41:33 -0000, Tim Watts wrote:

You've failing to consider a 3rd option: I am driving correctly and
you want
to drive like an arsehole. My money is on this one.

"Correctly"? So there is one fixed speed that is correct for everyone?
Everyone has precisely the same skills and quality of car carrying the
same load? I don't think so.

There is a maximum permitted speed which applies, if there is a speed
limit for that road. Which there is on every road in the United Kingdom.

You have no right to overtake any driver who is travelling at that
speed, whether you consider it to be safe or not.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.