Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] fukkum@dictatorship.communist.america.com is offline

Default Not too late to stock up...

On Wed, 28 Nov 2012 12:49:37 -0800, Jon Danniken
wrote:

On 11/28/2012 12:08 PM, HeyBub wrote:
The ban on 75-watt bulbs takes effect January 1st, 2013.

Just a reminder.

How about 60W and 40W units? Those are the ones I use here (I still
have a few boxes of Sylvania "Made in USA" units; wish I would have
bought a few more dozen).

Jon

You can thank the communists in Washington DC for this. I have over
1000 incandescent bulbs stocked up, in 60W 75W and 100W sizes. Mostly
100W, since I use then the most. I bought them last december. I'd
like to break 1000 CFL bulbs to release the mercury and mail them to the
Whitehouse. That would be a good way to wipe out the communists that
run the place and out Communist America.