Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Induction Cooking Table : IGBT keeping to short !

"An intermittent fault ( ie internal short) in the load. "

Of course it would. But not always the same transistor. As a matter of fact, if it is the final load doing it, both transistors would usually short. You saw the circuit. Or are you all talk and no analysis ? Can you REALLY read the ****ing schematic to a basically clipping SASEPP audio circuit from the 1970s ?

Now if there is an imbalance in the coupling or snubbers or even the devices, the device on the good side will usually fail first. Do you disagree ?

I want to know if both devices were replaced. Don't you ? Before you battle with me that is. I would hate to find out later I was right. It's not all that fair because it has happened so much on my life.

You wouldn't believe, but I got witnesses all over the place. Now be nice.

Look Man, on a ****ing TV I solved a greyscale problem by adjusting the vertical height. This is no bull**** I got witnesses. It involved a Sony, need I say more ? Want the technical details just ask, but I am sure you, nor anyone else on this forum would have been able to solve it. Anyone.

I will admit I am a PITA, but I recommend you do not engage me. You are good, but if you want to take me on, pack a lunch. I can design the **** you try to fix.

J U R B Yeah that's me. Back from the 1990s and ****. Think I been forgetting **** all this time ?