Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Induction Cooking Table : IGBT keeping to short !

I am not responding to you here Phil, but the whole bunch.

Everyone wants to get into all this esoteric **** here and really an
induction top doesn't run at microwave speeds. Simple RF. I mean television
SMPS RF.

The bottom keeps shorting, well lessee here, what can cause one transistor
in a totem type pole circuit to short ?

** An intermittent fault ( ie internal short) in the load.

That induction heating coil is a non- trivial device running at high voltage
& frequency.

The briefest short or arc between adjacent turns would take out one or both
IGBTs instantly.

BTW:

Stop being such a PITA jerk.

..... Phil