Norman D. Crow

Default What is a "Left-Tilt" Circular Saw Blade?

"Norman D. Crow" wrote in message

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
.com...
PC's website calls it a "blade-left" blade. No reason you couldn't use

it
on a
blade-right CS, as long as you remember to install it with the label

facing
left (inward) so the teeth are cutting in the right direction.

Sudden thought: we've had a few posts in the last year, both here and on
alt.home.repair, complaining of a CS blade that's burning instead of

cutting,
that turned out to be due to installing the blade backward. I always

wondered
how anyone could manage to do that. Now, maybe I understand: if you put

blade-left blade on a blade-right saw (or vice versa) with the label

facing
outward, that's exactly what you'd get.

*HINT* - - - It is still necessary for the operator to be more intelligent
that the tool.

OOPS! *than* *than* *than* *than* *than*

--
Nahmie
The first myth of management is that management exists.

---