Posted to alt.home.repair
bob haller bob haller is offline

Default New regs to make furnace replacement more expensive

I am old enough 55 to remember the time before safety belts, padded
dashboards, air bags, automatic shut down vehicles when in accident,
crushable cars to protect the occupants, when my impala averaged 13
MPG tuned up..... 9 or 10 mpg if it needed tuned

certinally all the laws that required these changes cost $$ and didnt
allow a opt out. but arent we all better for them?

I love the laws banning smoking in near every public place, because I
HATE THE STINK, and feel anyone smoking in a vehicle with kids should
be charged with child abuse because thats what it is!.....

do note I know a couple that both have lung cancer their 16 year old
is going to watch both mom and dad die from smoking. i think the
tobacco companies should have to ay the health care costs for its
victims........