Posted to alt.home.repair
Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds is offline

Default New regs to make furnace replacement more expensive

In article ,
" wrote:

But you just don't understand. Somehow the libs think
that just one more law, one more regulation, one more
govt agency, is the solution to anything and everything
that isn't right in the world. The fact that despite all
the regulations and regulators we have we still have
BP, the housing bubble, the pharmacy problem, etc
suggests it isn't that simple.

and the conservative answer to this is to have less regulation which will make
all the BP problems magically go away, somehow incentivize bankers, mortgage
brokers and real estate agents to somehow suddenly tell people the truth about
the house they want to invest in and that pharmaceutical companies will never,
ever rush to put a miracle drug on the market or never human test it on third
world citizens who have no idea what they are agreeing to (if they are even
given the choice)

it's worked so well in the past, hasn't it?