Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I wonder how Stormin Mormon feels

I feel sad, that morality issues like copyrights are
being ignored so much, now days.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

wrote in message
news On Tue, 27 Nov 2012 19:01:13 -0500, Home Guy wrote:

Anyone who obtains copyrighted works from others *is not* violating any
copyright agreements.

You really are stupid, HomoGay.

You can't steal intellectual property (ie - you can't steal a patent)
but you can be sued for practicing the claims of patent (which usually
means profiting from it) because you didn't license it.

Utter nonsense, but we've come to expect that from you, HomoGay.