Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] krw@att.bizzz is offline

Default I wonder how Stormin Mormon feels

On Tue, 27 Nov 2012 19:01:13 -0500, Home Guy wrote:

wrote:

No one is surprised. You've already admitted to stealing
intellectual property.

You can't steal intellectual property. (*)

That just shows how stupid you really are, HomoGay.

You *can* violate copyright agreements (with legal consequences).

That is theft, HomoGay.

Someone who uploads (or makes available) copyrighted works is breaching
a copyright agreement.

So are you, by copying it.

Anyone who obtains copyrighted works from others *is not* violating any
copyright agreements.

You really are stupid, HomoGay.

(*) intellectual property is patentable. Creative works (books, movies,
music, art) are copyright-able and not patent-able.

You can't steal intellectual property (ie - you can't steal a patent)
but you can be sued for practicing the claims of patent (which usually
means profiting from it) because you didn't license it.

Utter nonsense, but we've come to expect that from you, HomoGay.