Posted to alt.home.repair
gregz gregz is offline

Default Finding light canvas

"W. eWatson" wrote:
Canvas I've found in our small town to 12K people has been fairly thick
and heavy. I've used some 8x10' sheets for equipment I leave outdoors;
however, there are time when I want to cover piles of good quality dirt
to prevent weeds from growing on it. I don't need heavy canvas for that.
I do have one 4x6' sheet with grommets in the corners that is light. I'm
not sure it's water proof, but that many not matter for my application.
Perhaps Amazon, Wall-Mart, Costco, Home Depot or other big stores sell it. Ideas?

I guess even harbor freight quit selling it. The last one I bought was a
bit too heavy and stiff.

Greg