Posted to sci.electronics.repair
George Herold George Herold is offline

Default Best Image Markup Software for PCBs?

On Nov 24, 1:42*pm, KenO wrote:
Michael,

Looked at your example of marking up PCBs using Paint.http://www.flickr.com/photos/materre...in/photostream

Looks Good to me!

Any tips concerning making arrows and text to add to photos? *Would also like to make rectangles of different colors around a component so someone can easily tell which item I am referring to.

Thanks again for your help!

Ken

I also use Paint to add text, boxes and arrows to pictures.
My only suggestion is that if it's a complicated picture then save it
often with different names. There's an undo button in paint, but it
only goes back so far. At some point you're stuck with whatever
you've done and have to reload the original file if you watn to change
something.

George H.
(I'm going to try Irfanview.)