Mary Fisher

Default LED domestic lighting

"dave @ stejonda" wrote in message
In message , Dave Gibson
writes
PS Many thanks to the other Dave for doing an OCR on it!. That's some
program that can do that at that resolution, I would be interested in
the name of it. I normally have to scan at least at 600dpi to have any
hope!

I used Paint Shop Pro to capture the image off screen (as saving the jpg
to disk and OCRing that wasn't at all successful). I then used PSPs tool
to remove some of the jpg artefacts before using Omnipage Pro 12
(www.scansoft.com) to OCR. OP12 didn't get the numbers right (too and
zoo instead of 100 and 200) and a few words/names got garbled but it
didn't leave much cleaning up to do.

COR! What a lot of trouble I've caused :-(

I couldn't even highlight the original to process it in any way. Couldn't
save as, couldn't cut ...

Mary

--
dave @ stejonda