Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default Where's my water stop-cock?

In article ,
wrote:
I've just moved into my new house and I can't find where the water
services come into the house - specifically, where the stop-cock is. The
previous owner was a buy-to-letter and isn't taking my calls. How on
earth do I find it, without employing a plumber (not that I've anything
against plumbers, just against spending money unnecessarily!)?

It's not under the kitchen sink.

when we moved into this house, the water stopcock was under the kitchen
floor. You had to move the cooker out of the way and then unsrew a panel in
the floor. Needless to say, its not there now (especially as our cooker is
now in a built-in unit).

--
From KT24

Using a RISC OS computer running v5.18