Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Bill Petersen Bill Petersen is offline

Default superior replacement battery for solar outdoor spotlight?

I purchased three solar spot lights from Walmart this past summer. As of
this time, two of them have nearly died and only one is still shining
brightly. I can assume it's the battery. Inside, the two larger
spotlights have a Westinghouse 3.2V 400 mA LiFePO4 cell. I'd like to
replace this battery with something better. What are my alternatives?
Weather here varies from about 80-90 F during Summertime down to
freezing during the Winter. Thanks for your help. Bill