Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Dave In Texas Dave In Texas is offline

Default OT -- deer hunting success -- He shoots! He scores!

Let me preface this by saying that I mistakenly hit the REPLY button
instead of the REPLY GROUP.
Apparently I emailed it directly to Dave. Now Dave is quite upset with me,
emailing me a reply that I should go F#(K myself for not having the balls to
attack him publicly in the group. It is my earnest wish that posting this
now will show Dave that I meant well.

So, with a little tongue in cheek . . .

Screw the effort, Dave. I'd much rather roll over in bed and poke the
barrel out the open window. Then I could go pick up my meat with the front
end loader on the tractor. Next year I think I'll just buy a hunt where the
operation has paid vaqueros that will fetch, clean, process, and get me my
packaged meat so that I don't have to bloody my hands and clothes at all
[thanks to OxyClean liquid!]. If I'm lucky, maybe they'll tie the animal so
I can just walk out to it and . . . BANG!

But, enough about me. What's your story, Dave? Vegan, PETA - or what?
Where do you come by your PURELY self-righteous bull****? Who died and
anointed you?

Apologies to the group; who'd have thunk it?
End of story

Dave in South Texas